The dinner is normally attended by 600-800 guests from the financial and business community, academia and public sector. For the past dinners, we have had US Treasury Secretary Mr. Timothy Geithner, Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, now President of Singapore, Mr. Tony Tan, Finance Minister, Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Mr. Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister, Republic of Singapore, , Minister, Ministry of Education, Mr. Chan Chun Sing, Minister, Social and Family Development and Second Minister for Defence, and most recently Dato’ Sri Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak (Prime Minister of Malaysia), Minister Heng Swee Keat (Minister for Finance), Minister Ong Ye Kung (Minister for Education). This year the Guest of Honour is Mrs Josephine Teo, Minister for Manpower and Second Minister for Home Affairs.
- Mothership. 2019. “Josephine Teo explains: no, raising retirement age doesn’t mean S’poreans will be forced to work longer“ 22 August
- Mothership. 2019. “Josephine Teo said S’pore govt doesn’t write off anything, not even universal basic income” 23 August
- The Independent.SG. 2019. “Treat our ageing workforce as an opportunity and not a burden” Minister Teo” 23 August
- The Straits Times. 2019. “Vision of ‘productive longevity’ behind recommendations for older workers: Josephine Teo” 22 August
- The Straits Times. 2019. ‘‘Retirement, re-employment changes driven by vision of ‘productive longevity” 23 August
- MSN.News. 2019. “Treat our ageing workforce as an opportunity and not a burden” Minister Teo” 23 August